Monday 14 November 2011

Cake International


October saw the annual Cake International at the NEC in Birmingham.
I went along with my good friend Clare from Little Welsh Deli (without any persuasion!) to have a look at the amazing creations and the wonderful array of products to buy....




The detail in some of these cakes were amazing and I must say I was blown away by all of them!! and got very camera happy!!


I think my favourites were the Alice in Wonderland creations.....
The cake was actually balanced on a tea pot and a cup and saucer!!

It was an amazing day and I came home with 6 cake boards suitable for my Chocolate Christmas Trees and 1 pot of edible glitter!!! (don't ask about the 2 craft fayres that were also on that day...)
x


1 comment:

Fancy Vintage said...

Oooh what a fun day out, wish I was with you too,
Loving your cake photographs.
Tell me about the craft fairs!
Until my next brownie,
x