Friday 27 June 2008

SIZE 14!!!!

Yes yes yes!!! I was actually dancing around the changing room with the biggest silliest grin on my face!! I was in the wonderful Monsoon looking for a pair of trousers to replace the size 18 smart jeans that are literally hanging off me, so I picked up a lovely pair of dark blue Linen trousers, very nice! size 16 I thought "hell why not these must fit as the 18's are huge on me now" so then wandered around to see what other delights they had, then I was grabbed by a shop assistant! So I told her what I was after and she pointed me in the direction of some jeans, hipsters but baggy, I thought "hipsters, yeah right the large tummy I have is gonna look FAB in them NOT!" I took them anyway as she told me they are generous.

In the changing room I tried the linen ones first, very nice, held my tummy in in the right places and were not too big anywhere, may just get a few months out of them! Then tried on the size 16 jeans, fitted fine and were a little baggy round the bum/tummy area. So I went and talked to the ladies again and they said that yes they looked too big "why not try the 14" !!!!!!!!!! yeah right!

But they DID UP!! That was the first hurdle! AND they looked AMAZING!! so while texting my Mum I jumped for joy and danced in the mirror for a while, I probably made rather a fool of myself, but then it was early! Not too many other customers! Thank goodness! So i bought them both!!!

Now how to tell Rich.... Seeing as I was not going to buy anything new for a while cos am still loosing weight, ah well umm.. may just pop them in the cupboard and wear them during the day!!

So even if its raining like it has never rained before I don't CARE cos I have size 14 jeans!!!

No comments: