Tuesday 1 July 2008

Busy weekend

Well.. what a lot I have been up to!!


But the highlight of the weekend was going to see Prince Caspian, we took the girls to a "special viewing" at our local Vue and we got free goodies. Ffi my smallest, was scared at the begining, not the same as in the book, but she got used to the fighting scenes and enjoyed along with the rest of us!

My eldest (7) Sian and I have a bit of a soft spot for William Moseley who playes Peter, but I am struggling with that fact (that both my daughter and I like the same person!)
But we really enjoyed and actually think it is better than The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe, but keep that one quiet!!


Both my girls want dressing up costumes of the 2 girls so I am going to have to do some trawling for them!

On another note the SUN is actually shining today and the Gen, our hen, is getting back to her normal chickeny self! So life is good again

No comments: